Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) offer services to aid in patient recovery, like rehabilitation therapy and care from nurses and doctors.
These resources are related to skilled nursing facilities, including brochures for patient education, support for billing and reimbursement, and a special focus on Medicare Advantage.
Optum* manages the skilled nursing provider and facility network for UnitedHealthcare. If you have questions, please contact your Optum Provider Advocate, Contract Manager or contact us at 877-842-3210.
Medicare Advantage Plan Resources
- Post-Acute Inpatient Prior Authorization FAQs for Medicare Advantage
- 10-4 Hospice Coverage
- Durable Medical Equipment in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- ICD-10 Fracture Coding 7th Character Tip Sheet
- Notice of Medicare Non-Coverage to UnitedHealthcare Nursing Home Members
Medicare Advantage and Commercial Plans Resources
Tools & Resources
- Clinical and Therapy Request Form
- Skilled Nursing Facility Prior Authorization and Inpatient Admission Process
- Skilled Nursing Facility Prior Authorization and Admission Notification Quick Reference Guide
- TRICARE West Provider Website
*Optum is an affiliate of UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company.