Real Savings, Real Results
PreCheck MyScript integrated directly within your EMR allows you to easily run a pharmacy trial claim and get real-time prescription coverage detail for your UnitedHealthcare patients.
PreCheck MyScript is integrated with the following electronic medical record (EMR) platforms:
Access may be dependent on the individual health system. If PreCheck MyScript is currently not available directly in your EMR, you can access the tool through LINK.
Use PreCheck MyScript to:
- Check current prescription coverage and price, including out-of-pocket prescription costs for UnitedHealthcare members at their selected pharmacy.
- Get information on lower-cost prescription alternatives, if available, to help save members money.
- See which prescriptions currently require prior authorization, or are non-covered or non-preferred.
Good for You and Your Practice
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into your workflow.
- Saves you time by reducing the need to fax or call for prescription coverage information.
Good for Your Patients
- Increases satisfaction by showing medication costs and suggesting covered lower-cost alternatives, if available.
- Reduces frustration and delays at the pharmacy when prior authorization is needed or medications may not be covered.
Resources for the PreCheck MyScript Tool
If you have any questions about PreCheck My Script or using any of its features, please call us.
UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk
Phone: 866-842-3278, option 3
We're available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Central Time.
* This figure is based on historical experience and is not intended to be predictive of individual member results or a guarantee of future performance. Actual results and individual member experience will vary based on multiple factors, including, but not limited to, plan design, population demographics, utilization, claims experience, network market conditions and other factors.
- OptumRx analysis of full year 2019 trial claim and production claim data. January 2019 – December 2019 based on 5.2 million members, >230,000 providers and 37.8 million transactions using PreCheck MyScript.
- Internal OptumRx Study.
- OptumRx data. Measurement of PreCheck MyScript impacted scripts within the diabetes therapeutic class, the statin therapeutic class and the hypertension therapeutic class. Savings represents a pre/post-methodology. Pre-period is October 2016 – September 2017 and post-period October 2017 – September 2018. Population included in the measurement was continuously enrolled.
- Third-party analysis of OptumRx claims data. July 2017 – November 2018 based on 2.6 million members, >110,000 providers and 13.3 million transactions using PreCheck MyScript.
- Third-party analysis of OptumRx claims data. September 2018 – August 2019 based on 4.6 million members, >188,000 providers and 28.2 million transactions using PreCheck MyScript.