Good for the Planet
According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, the most effective way to reduce waste is to not create it in the first place.1 We want to do our part to protect the environment, and we’d like your help.
Link Password Owners can help save energy and natural resources by turning off mail delivery of letters in the Paperless Delivery Options tool. claimsLink users can view and download claim letters in Document Vault, and Prior Authorization and Notification users can do the same for prior authorization letters.
Good for You
How much time and money does your organization spend opening, routing, storing and disposing of the mail you receive? Just think how much you could save if you turned off mail delivery and viewed UnitedHealthcare letters online!
- Email notifications when new letters are added. Notifications can be turned on for individual users and/or group mailboxes in Paperless Delivery Options.
- Letters are added to Document Vault the day they’re generated so there’s no need to wait for them to be printed and mailed.
- Organized folders and multiple search options make it easy to find specific letters.
- claimsLink and Prior Authorization and Notification users already have access to these letters. Check it out now!
How is UnitedHealthcare working to protect the environment?
More Ways to Go Paperless
Use an EDI vendor or clearinghouse to:
- Submit All Types of Claims
Use claimsLink to:
- Request Reconsideration of Claims
- Submit Corrected Claims
- Appeal Claims
- Provide Requested Information for Pended Claims
- View Remittance Advice
- Receive Direct Deposit or Virtual Card Payments
Use Claim Submission on Link to:
- Submit Professional and NDC Claims Only
Use the Prior Authorization and Notification tool to:
- Check Requirements
- Submit Requests
- Upload Attachments
- Check a Request Status
Use My Practice Profile* to:
- Make Updates to Your Roster
- View, Change and Attest to Demographic Information
*My Practice Profile is not yet available to all practices or facilities.
- View Reducing and Reusing Basics from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Only Password Owners have access to Paperless Delivery Options on Link.
- Learn more about the Environmental Impact of Paper Production