As a UnitedHealthcare network care provider, you have options on where your patients who are our plan members receive their surgical care – in the office, at an ambulatory surgical center, or in a hospital setting.
Like you, we’re always looking for new ways to better achieve positive outcomes, which is one of the reasons we created and are piloting the Quality-Based Shared Savings Program (QSSP) for care providers in select markets.
With QSSP, you have the opportunity to join other care providers and share a quarterly distribution for savings earned by performing clinically appropriate procedures at designated facilities and meeting certain quality metrics. Please review our frequently asked questions overview below to learn more about the program
- Facility Clinical Outcomes Reporting Template
- Frequently Asked Questions: Quality-Based Shared Savinge Program (QSSP)
- List of Designated Facilities
- Physician QSSP Disclosure Form: Patient Signature Option
- Physician QSSP Disclosure Form: Posting Option
Please contact your Provider Advocate – they’re happy to help.