As a UnitedHealthcare network care provider, you have options on where your patients who are our plan members receive their surgical care – in the office, at an ambulatory surgical center, or in an in-patient hospital setting.
Like you, we’re always looking for new ways to better achieve positive outcomes, which is one of the reasons we created and are piloting the Quality-Based Physician Incentive Program (QPIP) for care providers in select markets.
With QPIP, you have the opportunity to earn an incentive payment by performing clinically appropriate procedures at designated facilities and meeting certain quality metrics. Please review our frequently asked questions overview below to learn more about the program and to see if it’s available in your area.
- Facility Clinical Outcomes Reporting Template
- Frequently Asked Questions: Quality-Based Physician Incentive Program (QPIP)
- List of Designated Facilities
- Physician QPIP Disclosure Form: Patient Signature Option
- Physician QPIP Disclosure Form: Posting Option
Please contact your Provider Advocate – they’re happy to help.