Your interactions with your patients play a key role in their experience and overall health. You provide guidance and solutions to help them navigate the complexities of health care and help make it easier for them to get timely care, tests and treatment.
The Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) survey and the Health Outcomes Survey (HOS) help provide feedback on your patient’s experience with you, the provider and us. UnitedHealthcare’s goal is to continue to help improve the overall experience for your patients and our members.
- CAHPS Overview
- CAHPS/HOS Best Practices
- CAHPS Improving Getting Appointments & Care Quickly
- CAHPS improving Getting Needed Care
- CAHPS Importance of Care Coordination
- CAHPS Improving Overall Patient Experience
- Checklist to Help Improve CAHPS and HOS Survey Results
- 2020 Reference Guide for Adult Health
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) CAHPS
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) HOS
We’re Here to Help
Contact your UnitedHealthcare representative with any questions on the CAHPS/HOS surveys.