The following commercial health plans are offered in Wyoming. Click the "+" sign to view more information on each.
The All Savers® Alternate Funding Plans are self-funded health plans that can help employees pay everyday health care expenses before they meet their deductible. Employers can also purchase UnitedHealthcare dental and vision plans and fully insured group life insurance.
- A health savings account (HSA) may be available to pay for qualifying medical expenses, including the annual deductible.
- The UnitedHealthcare Motion™ program provides a financial reward (in the form of a reimbursement for out-of pocket medical expenses or an HSA deposit) for meeting daily activity goals. The UnitedHealthcare Motion program is not available in all states.
Members with All Savers Plans have access to the UnitedHealthcare® Choice, UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus and UnitedHealthcare Core networks with the exception of Mayo Clinic facilities.
All Savers Insurance Company (ASIC) is a UnitedHealthcare company.
To check member eligibility and claims status for a patient enrolled in an All Savers Plan, go to myAllSaversProvider.com.
The UnitedHealthcare Choice and Choice Plus health plans allow members to choose a physician or specialist from the UnitedHealthcare Choice networks but do not need a referral to receive benefits.
- UnitedHealthcare Choice members must receive care from network care providers for benefits to be covered. There is out-of-network coverage for emergency services only.
- UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus members are covered at a lower benefit level for services provided by out-of-network care providers.
Preventive care, including immunizations and preventive exams and health screenings, is covered at 100 percent in our UnitedHealthcare Choice and UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus networks.
UnitedHealthcare Options PPO health plans allow members to choose a network physician or specialist without a referral (open-access).
- It is the member's responsibility to obtain prior approvals for both network and non-network services. No referral is required to see a specialist.
- If a non-network physician is chosen, out-of-pocket member costs will be higher and it is the member’s responsibility to obtain approvals and submit claims.
UnitedHealthcare Options PPO offers two levels of coverage: a higher level of benefits for in-network services, and a lower level of benefits for non-network services, with somewhat higher deductibles and coinsurance.