Review these bulletins to stay up to date on news, policy changes and other issues important to your practice.
For Medical Policies, Medical Benefit Drug Policies, Coverage Determination Guidelines, Utilization Review Guidelines and corresponding update bulletins for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit the Policies and Protocols section.
Current News, Bulletins and Alerts
- 09.30.2019 - Expanded Community Plan Notification/Prior Authorization Requirements and Site of Service Medical Necessity Reviews for Certain Surgical Procedures Frequently Asked Questions – Effective Nov. 1, 2019 for MD, RI, WA, MI, MO, OH
- 09.30.2019 - New Respiratory Viral Panel Testing Professional and Facility Reimbursement Policy
- 09.20.2019 - Reimbursement Notice for Evaluation and Management Services Performed During for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- 09.17.2019 - Hepatitis A Outbreak Alert for Community Clinics and Pharmacies
- 08.16.2019 - DUR Educational Newsletter: Opioid and Buprenorphine Use for Treating Opioid Use Disorder
- 06.19.2019 - We’re Retiring the Fax Number You Use For Medical Prior Authorization Requests -Effective July 1, 2019
- 05.02.2019 - Update to Procedure to Modifier Policy for “Always Therapy” Codes – Effective July 1, 2019
- 11.01.2018 - Update to Multiple Procedure Payment Reduction Policy
- 10.29.2018 - Pediatric Private Duty Nursing (PDN) Hours Review Process Change Beginning Dec. 31, 2018 - View Pediatric PDN Hours Scoring Tool