Review these bulletins to stay up to date on news, policy changes, and other issues important to your practice.
For Medical Policies, Medical Benefit Drug Policies, Coverage Determination Guidelines, Utilization Review Guidelines and corresponding update bulletins for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit the Policies and Protocols section.
Current Bulletins & Alerts
- 09.30.2019 - Expanded Community Plan Notification/Prior Authorization Requirements and Site of Service Medical Necessity Reviews for Certain Surgical Procedures Frequently Asked Questions – Effective Nov. 1, 2019 for MD, RI, WA, MI, MO, OH
- 08.16.2019 - DUR Educational Newsletter: Opioid and Buprenorphine Use for Treating Opioid Use Disorder
- 06.19.2019 - We’re Retiring the Fax Number You Use For Medical Prior Authorization Requests -Effective July 1, 2019
- 05.02.2019 - Update to Procedure to Modifier Policy for “Always Therapy” Codes – Effective July 1, 2019
- 01.14.2019 - Urgent Care Centers: Payment Policy Change for Codes S9083 and S9088 - Effective April 1, 2019
- 11.01.2018 - Update to Multiple Procedure Payment Reduction Policy
- 10.26.2018 - Cedar Family Services Is Now Covered Under UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- 08.24.2018 - 2017 Quality Improvement Overview
- 07.03.2018 - Obstetrical Ultrasound Reimbursement Policy Update: Quantity Limitations
- 05.08.2018 - Referral Requirement Postponed
- 05.08.2018 - New Requirement for Primary Care Referrals to Specialists