Review these bulletins to stay up to date on news, policy changes and other issues important to your practice.
For Medical Policies, Medical Benefit Drug Policies, Coverage Determination Guidelines, Utilization Review Guidelines and corresponding update bulletins for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit the Policies and Protocols section.
Current News, Bulletins and Alerts
- 11.08.2019 - A web service failure caused some dialysis claims not to process the first business day of October. The issue was resolved and affected claims have been processes. No action needed.
- 09.30.2019 - Expanded Community Plan Notification/Prior Authorization Requirements and Site of Service Medical Necessity Reviews for Certain Surgical Procedures Frequently Asked Questions – Effective Nov. 1, 2019 for MD, RI, WA, MI, MO, OH
- 08.29.2019 - Notice of Material Administrative Change – Gold Star Program
- 08.20.2019 - FAQ: Prior Authorization Requirements for Certain Therapy Services
- 08.16.2019 - DUR Educational Newsletter: Opioid and Buprenorphine Use for Treating Opioid Use Disorder
- 07.08.2019 - New Supplier for Respiratory Supplies
- 05.06.2019 - We’re Retiring the Fax Number You Use for Medical Prior Authorization Requests
- 05.02.2019 - Update to Procedure to Modifier Policy for “Always Therapy” Codes – Effective July 1, 2019
- 12.31.2018 - Ohio Unified Preferred Drug List Delayed Indefinitely
- 12.17.2018 - National MedTrans Transition Starting January 1, 2019 - UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete Plans (DSNP)
- 12.05.2018 - New CLIA Policy: Notice of Incorrectly Processed UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Claims
- 11.01.2018 - Update to Multiple Procedure Payment Reduction (MPPR) for Diagnostic Cardiovascular and Ophthalmology Procedures Policy
- 08.22.2018 - UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Ohio Clinical Pharmacy Program Guideline Changes - Effective October 1, 2018
- 05.11.2018 - New Behavioral Health Services
- 02.06.2018 - Frequently Asked Questions for Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (DSNP) 2018 Expansion