See the training information below and stay up-to-date on topics that are important to your practice.
UHC On Air gives you in-depth program information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7and from any deviceLearn About UHC On Air
You should begin your learning journey at UHCprovider.com, our website geared specifically for care providers like you. You can find training on many of our tools and processes on our training page.
Link Self-Service Tools
Link is your gateway to UnitedHealthcare’s online tools. Use Link to review the UnitedHealthcare plan of care, health assessment and services provided to members. To sign in to Link, go to UHCprovider.com and click on the Link button in the top right corner.
- Video: Accessing Link via UHCprovider.com
- Accessing Link - Quick Reference Guide
- New to Link? Go to New User Registration.
My Practice Profile
The My Practice Profile tool on Link allows you to submit updates to your demographic data and complete the quarterly attestation, confirming the accuracy of the information. To sign in to Link, go to UHCprovider.com and click on the Link button in the top right corner. Then, select the My Practice Profile tile on your Link dashboard.
- Register for My Practice Profile Training
- My Practice Profile Overview
- My Practice Profile Frequently Asked Questions
- My Practice Profile Quick Reference Guide
The PreCheck MyScript tool provides real-time, patient-specific prescription data. To access PreCheck MyScript, sign in to Link by clicking on the Link button in the top right corner of UHCprovider.com. Then, select the PreCheck MyScript tile on your Link dashboard.
We accept retroactive referrals within five calendar days of the first specialist visit. You can use the referralLink tool to submit referrals. To access referralLink, sign in to Link by clicking on the Link button in the top right corner of UHCprovider.com. Then, select the referralLink tile on your Link dashboard.
UHC On Air is your source for live and on-demand video broadcasts created specifically for UnitedHealthcare providers. It gives you in-depth program information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7 and can be accessed from any device. Broadcasts are added each week.
UHC On Air Topics
- Accountable Care Programs: Programs related to your ACO partnership with UnitedHealthcare.
- CEU/CME Programs: Earn educational credits 100% online.
- Claims and Payments: Get the most recent claims processing information.
- Link Tutorials: Tutorial videos will quickly get you up to speed with our online self-service tools.
- Reform and Regulations: Get up-to-date regulatory data.
- State-Specific Information: Each state has its own channel for state-specific information and resources.
How to Access UHC On Air
- Login to Link with your Optum ID and select the UHC On Air tile.
- Select the UHC News Now Channel to watch national UnitedHealthcare broadcasts.
- Select your State-Specific Channel to see your local programming.
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan in Maryland Quick Reference Guide
Our UnitedHealthcare Community Plan in Maryland Care Provider Quick Reference Guide provides you with general program information for the Maryland health plan and access to frequently used numbers.
If you bill for services provided to HealthChoice Medical Assistance Program (Medicaid) recipients, you must enroll in the electronic Provider Revalidation and Enrollment Portal (ePREP).
CAHPS Member Experience Survey
The Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) presentation includes general information about the annual member experience survey administered to select members. View the most recent CAHPS survey results here:
Access state and UnitedHealthcare tools that can help you stay up to date on the care your patients receive from other health care providers.
Health Promotion and Education
These resources provide steps members can take to prevent illness. We encourage you to print this information and share it with members.
- Questions and Answers about the Flu and the Flu Shot (English)
- Questions and Answers about the Flu and the Flu Shot (Spanish)
Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
The Prescription Drug Monitoring Program requires care providers who prescribe controlled dangerous substances to register for Chesapeake Regional Information System for our Patients (CRISP) to review PDMP data. Complete your CRISP registration here.
Shared Decision Making
We encourage our UnitedHealthcare Community Plan members to work with you to develop their medication and treatment plans. Please review the resources in this section to explore different ways to facilitate these discussions.
If you need technical help to access any of our training, please email ProviderTechSupport@uhc.com or call our Help Desk at 866-842-3278, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday - Friday.