See the training information below and stay up-to-date on topics that are important to your practice.
UHC On Air gives you in-depth program information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7and from any deviceLearn About UHC On Air
- Claim Submission Process Training for Individual Consumer-Directed Attendant Care (CDAC) Providers (Last Modified 11.27.2018)
- Claims Submission and Prior Authorization Process Overview (Last Modified 12.24.2018)
UHC On Air is your source for live and on-demand video broadcasts created specifically for UnitedHealthcare providers. It gives you in-depth program information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7 and can be accessed from any device. Broadcasts are added each week.
UHC On Air Topics
- Accountable Care Programs: Programs related to your ACO partnership with UnitedHealthcare.
- CEU/CME Programs: Earn educational credits 100% online.
- Claims and Payments: Get the most recent claims processing information.
- Link Tutorials: Tutorial videos will quickly get you up to speed with our online self-service tools.
- Reform and Regulations: Get up-to-date regulatory data.
- State-Specific Information: Each state has its own channel for state-specific information and resources.
How to Access UHC On Air
- Login to Link with your Optum ID and select the UHC On Air tile.
- Select the UHC News Now Channel to watch national UnitedHealthcare broadcasts.
- Select your State-Specific Channel to see your local programming.