Preferred Care Partners Medicare Advantage plans are HMO plans with prescription drug coverage in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. These plans include benefits in addition to those covered under Original Medicare, including an integrated Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit.
- Preferred Choice Broward (HMO)
- Preferred Choice Dade (HMO)
- Preferred Choice Palm Beach (HMO)
- Preferred Complete Care (HMO)
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans have a defined network of contracted local physicians and hospitals to provide member care. Generally, members must use these care providers to receive benefits for covered services, except in emergencies. Some HMO plans do not require referrals for specialty care.
Preferred Care Partners is insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan’s contract renewal with Medicare.
Tools and Resources - Preferred Choice/Preferred Complete Care Plans of Florida
- HouseCalls Program Overview
- Medicare Advantage Plans - Benefit Plan Name Overview
- Medicare Advantage Chiropractic and Acupuncture Coverage – Quick Reference Guide
- Medicare Advantage Copayment Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Dispute and Appeal Rights
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Claim Payment Dispute Request Form
- Medicare Advantage Preventive Screening Guidelines
- Optum Behavioral Health Referral Process
- Readmission Review Program Clinical Guidelines
- Readmission Review Program Frequently Asked Questions
- UnitedHealthcare Administrative Guide
- Medicare Advantage Drug Formulary - UHCMedicareSolutions.com (enter zipcode and select plan)
Additional Coverage Options
Coverage options may vary depending upon your location. To learn more about a plan in your service area, go to MyPreferredCare.com.
Medicare Part D Information
To learn more about Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage or to access related forms, please review the materials available on MyPreferredCare.com under Pharmacy > Forms. This section contains information and forms for direct member reimbursement and prescription drug coverage determination.