UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk (Web Support)
866-842-3278, Option 1
- Optum ID registration or sign-in support
- Link tools help (Note: these representatives are not able to provide assistance with the results of Link tools i.e. claim denial)
- UHCprovider.com technical assistance
- Available Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time.
Electronic Payments and Statements (EPS) Support
- Learn about EPS
- Sign up for EPS
- Access online explanation of benefits (EOBs/remittance advice), 835 files and information about direct deposit payments
- Call for questions about EPS
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Support
The best way to reach the EDI Support team is by completing our online EDI Transaction Support Form. Just tell us your EDI issue, question or concern and we’ll respond by phone or email.
For all EDI-related issues including electronic claims (837), payer level rejections, electronic payments and statements (835), issues with eligibility (270/271) or claim status (276/277), you can also call or email us at:
- UnitedHealthcare EDI Support: 800-842-1109
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan EDI Support: 800-210-8315 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help signing up for Electronic Payments & Statements (EPS) or want to request an enrollment form, visit the EPS Enrollment Page or please call 877-620-6194.
For Optum support (enrollment, sales, technical support, finance, claim formatting, etc.), please call 866-367-9778.
You can also call us at 877-842-3210.